All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRigorously field-tested by on-the-ground clinicians, these practical guidebooks-collected here in a six-book set-provide easy-to-use, evidence-based summaries of core therapy techniques. Filled with self-test questionnaires, case studies, diagrams, exercises, and role play transcripts, they are ideal teaching and learning resources. Accompanying each guide is a DVD featuring an hour-long video of sample therapy sessions and clinical explications, as well as a handy practice-reminder card that summarizes key information about each therapy technique.
- Author BiographyPaula Ravitz, MD, is Associate Professor, Morgan Firestone Psychotherapy Chair, and Associate Director of the Psychotherapy, Health Humanities, and Education Scholarship Division for the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto, where she leads IPT training. She is also the director of the Mt. Sinai Psychotherapy Institute. Her clinical practice, teaching, and research focus on IPT and attachment informed psychotherapy. Robert Maunder, MD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto and head of research for Mount Sinai Hospital's Department of Psychiatry. His primary research interest is the role of interpersonal attachment on health.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1580 g
- Width168 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine91 mm
- Edited byPaula Ravitz,Robert Maunder
- Contained items statement6 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.