All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAs this book documents local, specific, and contextualized acts of resistance and offers a detailed analysis of varied forms of public literacies, it functions as a template to inform and inspire resistant practices in diverse communities.
- Author BiographyErica Meiners is Assistant Professor of Education and Women's Studies at Northeastern Illinois University and the principal of an alternative high school for formerly incarcerated men and women in Chicago. Francisco Ibanez-Carrasco works as a community educator, social researcher, and is visiting faculty at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2004
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white halftones
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byErica Meiners,Francisco Ibanez-Carrasco
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.