All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive introduction to public policy and administration in Ireland, thereby bridging the gap between general texts on public policy and policy analysis and books on Irish politics. Each chapter covers one of the key issues in policy analysis, eg. rational choice, corporatism, and then illustrates this with an empirical Irish case study. With the inclusion of further reading, overviews of main concepts and source material, the editors provide a student-friendly textbook which fills an important gap in the available literature on Irish politics and public administration.
- Author BiographyMaura Adeshead is Lecturer in Politics and Public Administration at the University of Limerick. Her research interests focus on comparative studies of public policy, policy change, and EU involvement in the policy process in west European states. She is currently President of the Political Studies Association of Ireland. Michelle Millar is Junior Lecturer in Public and Social Policy at NUI Galway. She has published widely on government strategy in healthcare and is currently Secretary of the Political Studies Association of Ireland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMaura Adshead,Michelle Millar
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.