Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionStudents pursuing a career in public health will be met with diverse and dynamic challenges. From the impact of a cholera outbreak after a natural disaster to promoting healthier lifestyles, protecting our communities will require our vigilance and creativity in finding new and better ways to address these complex problems. Led by series editor, Dr. Carleen Stoskopf, the Public Health Basics series introduces undergraduate students to contemporary public health issues ranging from epidemiology, management, data analysis, and health promotion. Through this book series, students will grapple with the major public health issues we are facing locally and globally, while learning and putting into practice the principles of public health. Introduction To Public Health Organisations, Management, and Policy , the second offering in this new series, provides a detailed introduction to public health organizations and their management. Initial chapters are devoted to exploring foundational concepts, practical applications, and new directions in each domain. Subsequent chapters focus on public health organizations at all levels, from large federal organizations and research centers, to county and local public health agencies. In addition to providing a critical understanding of individual, group, and organization behavior, the author outlines effective approaches to facilitate and manage inevitable organizational change in a productive, sustainable way by applying kwledge of power, influence, motivation, and leadership. This text provides your students with the kwledge and skills neccessary for a successful career in public health.
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight998 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.