Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory text examines the public health practice of a range of professionals and includes case studies that span a variety of public health disciplines. Key issues covered include the exploration of inter-professional collaboration, the implementation of current policies, and the ways in which public health professionals address the root causes of ill health in areas such as poverty, housing, pollution, unemployment and social exclusion.
- Author BiographyANDREW WATTERSON is Professor of Health Effectiveness at Stirling University.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2002
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight361 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndrew Watterson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.