All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecently, the public sector has given an increasing amount of national and international attention to electronic government systems. Therefore, it is inevitable that the theoretical implications and intersections between information techlogy and governmental matters are more widely discussed. Public Information Management and E-Government: Policy and Issues offers a fresh, comprehensive dialogue on issues that occur between the public management and information techlogy domains. With its focus on political issues and their effects on the larger public sector, this book is valuable for administrators, researchers, students, and educators who wish to gain foundational and theoretical kwledge on e-government policies.
- Author(s)G. David Garson,Mary Maureen Brown
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.