All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1996. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyTheodore L. Glasser is professor of communication and director of the Graduate Program in Journalism at Stanford University. His work has appeared in a variety of publications, including Critical Studies in Mass Communication, Journal of Communication, Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly, Nieman Reports, The Quill, and The New York Times Book Review. Custodians of Conscience: Investigative Journalism and Public Virtue, written with James Ettema, was published in 1998 by Columbia University Press.
- Author(s)Charles T. Salmon,Theodore L. Glasser
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication04/10/1995
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.