All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how the theories and practices of public management have evolved. It covers themes such as political, judicial, and cultural environments. It reviews the influential theoretical developments that represent the intellectual heritage of public administration from Woodrow Wilson and the classics to current schools such as Total Quality Management (TQM) and the drive for reinventing government. The author identifies and explains critical managerial functions such as decisionmaking, communication, leadership, performance evaluation, and the constant search for reform and improvement in public organizations. This comprehensive, in-depth exploration emphasizes the operational and practical consequences of the subject.
- Author BiographyJAMIL E. JREISAT is Professor of Public Administration and Political Science at the University of South Florida. He is the author of several books, chapters, and articles in the area of public administration theory and practice, budgeting, and comparative/development administration.
- Author(s)Jamil E. Jreisat
- Date of Publication30/07/1999
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.