All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternationalization and demands for more democratic influence at the local level have undermined the traditional methods of policy analysis. This book addresses this situation by offering an institutional analysis of new networks in public governance.
- Author(s)Peter Bogason
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2001
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Public Policy Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.