All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- Description'Mandy Baggot will have you in stitches!' 'The central relationship is strong and the dialogue sizzles!' 'Again I found I could t put this book down!' 'A great plot that builds up and really gathers pace with plenty of twists to keep me on the edge of my seat!' 'First time I have left a review for a book but I just had to with this one great story really great read had to keep turning them pages!' Freya Johnson is back and life is good! Having sold her photography studio in the UK, she's w living the American dream, engaged to Hollywood film star, Nicholas Kaden. Finally her past is behind her and the only way is up - as long as she's regularly fed takeaway food! But with a wedding to plan and a whole heap of charity work to organise, she could do without the reappearance of her childhood sweetheart, Jonny Sanders. He's rich, he's better looking than she remembers and he reminds her of all those times she'd rather forget. When a flippant comment made during a hospital visit ends up as headline news, suddenly everything is in turmoil and Freya's life is in danger! Could her past be coming back to haunt her?Who is sending her hate mail? And where the hell are her 'Wild Wednesday' pants?
- Author BiographyMandy Baggot is an award-winning romantic fiction author, writing hot heroes and emotional reads. She is represented by Kate Nash of The Kate Nash Literary Agency.In 2012 she won the Innovation in Romantic Fiction award at the UK's Festival of Romance and has since scooped Top Ten Reads/Book of the Year places from a number of UK book bloggers.Traditionally published by US publisher Sapphire Star, Harper Collins' digital first romance imprint, Harper Impulse, and most recently, digital fiction specialists, Bookouture, a great story is never far from her fingertips!A contributor to writing blogs and short story anthologies, Mandy is also a regular speaker at literary festivals, events and women's networking groups.Mandy loves mashed potato, white wine, country music, World's Strongest Man, travel and handbags. She has appeared on ITV1's Who Dares Sings and auditioned for The X-Factor.Mandy is a member of the Romantic Novelists' Association and the Society of Authors and lives near Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK with her husband, two daughters and cats, Kravitz and Springsteen.
- Author(s)Mandy Baggot
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.