All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAeron Davis is the first to offer a general overview of the rise and impact of professional public relations in Britain, stepping beyond the status quo of 'spin doctors' and elections by also exploring the public relations activities of the corporate sector, the City, pressure groups, and the trade union movement. Davis explores the question: to what extent are journalists and decision-makers being affected and who stands to benefit most in the new era of public relations democracy?
- Author BiographyAeron Davis is Lecturer in Sociology at City University, London.
- Author(s)Aeron Davis
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2002
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.