Public Relations Leaders as Sensemakers: A Global Study of Leadership in Public Relations and Communication Management by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $68.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublic Relations Leaders as Sensemakers presents foundational research on the public relations profession, providing a current and compelling picture of expanding global practice. Utilizing data from one of the largest studies ever conducted in the field, and representing the perspectives of 4,500 practitioners, private and state-run companies, communication agencies, government agencies, and nprofits, this work advances a theory of integrated leadership in public relations and highlights future research needs and educational implications. This volume is appropriate for graduate and advanced undergraduate students in international public relations and communication management, as well as scholars in global public relations, communication management, and business. It is also intended to supplement courses in public relations theory, strategic communication, business management, and leadership development.
- Author BiographyBruce K. Berger, Ph.D., is professor emeritus of advertising and public relations at the University of Alabama. He was the co-principal investigator for the global leadership study. He serves as research director for the Plank Center for Leadership in Public Relations at UA, and as editor of the Organizational Communication Research Center online site for the Institute for Public Relations. Previously, Berger was a public relations professional and executive for The Upjohn Company and Whirlpool Corporation for 20 years. He worked on communication projects in more than 30 countries. His research focuses on communication management and leadership, employee communications and power relations inside organizations. He has authored or edited four books and more than 80 book chapters and scholarly and professional articles. Juan Meng, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Advertising and Public Relations in the Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Georgia. She was the co-principal investigator for the global leadership study. She is a Fellow of the Plank Center for Leadership in Public Relations at the University of Alabama. Her research focuses on the quantitative measurement of public relations leadership, leadership development in a global context, strategic stakeholder engagement, and corporate reputation management in evolving markets. Her research on public relations leadership has been published in The Sage handbook of public relations, Journal of Public Relations Research, Public Relations Review, Public Relations Journal, and Journal of Communication Management, among others.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 41 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBruce K. Berger,Juan Meng
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.