All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublic Relations and Communication Management serves as a festschrift horing the work of public relations scholars James E. Gruning and Larissa A. Grunig. Between them, the Grunigs have published 12 books and more than 330 articles, book chapters, and various academic and professional publications, and have supervised 34 doctoral dissertations and 105 master's theses. This volume recognizes the Grunig's contributions to public relations scholarship over the past four decades. To hor the Grunig's scholarship, this volume continues to expand their body of work with essays from rewned colleagues, former students, and research associates. The chapters discuss current trends in the field as well as emerging issues that drive the field forward. Sample topics include theories and future aspects of the behavioral, strategic management approach to managing public relations, and its linkages and implications to related subfields and key field issues. Contributions stimulate academic discussion and demonstrate the relevance of applied theories for the practice of public relations and communication management with up-to-date concepts, theories, and thoughts.
- Author BiographyKrishnamurthy Sriramesh, Ph. D., is Professor in the Brian Lamb School of Communication, Purdue University. Dr. Krishnamurthy Sriramesh is recognized for his scholarship on global public relations. He serves as the Assistant Editor of Public Relations Review and is Associate Editor of the Journal of Communication Management. Ansgar Zerfass, Dr., is Professor of Communication Management at the University of Leipzig, Germany. Ansgar Zerfass has published 30 books and more than 140 articles and book chapters on corporate communications, online communication, evaluation and measurement. Jeong-Nam Kim is an associate professor in the Brian Lamb School of Communication at Purdue University. He has published 29 journal articles and 8 book chapters, and is working on four books, including the book on the situational theory, Situational theory of problem solving: Communicative, cognitive, and perceptive bases (Routledge, forthcoming).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnsgar Zerfass,Jeong-Nam Kim,Krishnamurthy Sriramesh
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.