All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book outlines programs and procedures that can be applied to any school system to address hazard mitigation and prevention, emergency preparedness and response, and recovery and restoration of school functions to an effective learning environment. It describes specific actions and assigns responsibilities and response roles to district and individual school staff emergency teams, cooperating agencies, and community response partners that have agreed to share responsibilities and resources as defined in this plan.
- Author BiographyDon Philpott is the author of The Wounded Warrior Handbook (GI, 2008). Paul Serluco is Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Mediawise Communications.
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight803 g
- Width219 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDon Philpott,Paul Serluco
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.