All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth account of EU policies in the area of public service broadcasting, focusing mainly on the application of the European State aid rules. The book discusses when, how and with what impact the European Commission deals with public service broadcasting.
- Author BiographyKAREN DONDERS is Senior Researcher with the Centre for Studies on Media Information and Telecommunication (SMIT) and the Institute for European Studies (IES) at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium. She also lectures in European media policy at the same university.
- Author(s)Karen Donders
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight511 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.