All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe collection of essays in this book deals with a variety of selected reform issues confronted by the four developed Asian ecomies of Japan, Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong. The areas of reform covered range from human resource management, financial management and pay reform, to central agency role, service improvements, private sector involvement and political accountability.
- Author BiographyAnthony B. L. Cheung is a professor in the department of public and social administration and an associate director of governance at the Asia Research Center, City University of Hong Kong.
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight608 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnthony B. L. Cheung
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.