All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description<b>For first-time authors or the seasoned pro, this is the absolutely essential how-to for getting publicity--totally updated and expanded.</b> This indispensable guide from a book publicity insider offers everything authors must kw to assist their publishers in publicizing, marketing, and promoting their books, including: <ul><li>Effective networking</li><li>Defining a target readership</li><li>Creating pitches for talk shows</li><li>Getting media coverage</li><li>Utilizing the Internet and other outlets</li><li>Preparing for interviews and tours</li><li>Hiring an independent publicist</li></ul>With totally revised and updated information, advice, and resources, the insiders all agree: Read this book! Ellen Levine, editorial director, Hearst Magazines.
- Author Biography<b>Jacqueline Deval</b> is publisher of Hearst Books and has been a director of publicity for several publishing houses. She has created publicity and marketing campaigns for hundreds of authors of fiction and nonfiction, including Isaac Asimov, Margaret Atwood, Lawrence Block, Tony Brown, Stephen J. Cannell, Wilt Chamberlain, John Feinstein, Bill Geist, Nikki Giovanni, David Halberstam, Faye Kellerman, Dennis Lehane, Sidney Sheldon, and Alexandra Stoddard. She is the author of a novel, <b>Reckless Appetites</b>, for which she appeared on <b>The Today Show</b> and <b>Good Morning America</b>.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Deval
- PublisherPerigee Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books
- Weight349 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.