All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany people want to write a family history, but few ever take on the job of publishing one. If you've done the research, and you want to make a book from it, then Publish Your Family History is for you. It will tell you all the fundamentals of book production, together with the important details that distinguish a home-published book from a homemade one. You'll learn: how to get your manuscript ready for production; design ideas for the pages and the cover; methods of making pages with or without a computer and printing those pages quickly and inexpensively; and ideas on bindings that last and look great. Even if time is at a premium, you're t comfortable with computer techlogy, or the budget is tight, you'll learn how to publish a professional-looking family history of your own!
- Author BiographySusan Yates has worked in book publishing since 1978. She has been employed in a variety of publishing and sales positions in which she has produced many books of all types. Now a full-time publishing consultant, she lives in Toronto. Greg Ioannou has edited more than 2,000 books since joining the book-publishing business in 1977 and is currently the president of Colborne Communications. As an author, his previous books are Truly Scary Stories for Fearless Kids and Shivers. He lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Greg Ioannou,Susan Yates
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Note8
- Weight240 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.