Puff Pastry Perfection: More Than 175 Recipes for Appetizers, Entrees, and Sweets Made with Frozen Puff Pastry Dough by Camilla V Saulsbury (Paperback / softback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPuff Pastry Perfection is more than just ather collection of baked goods. It is a burst of extraordinary flavors that surprise and delight, along with foolproof instructions to make home cooks into baking heroes. Puff pastry is the royalty of pastries--crisp, flaky, and especially light, it literally rises to any occasion. And although preparing homemade puff pastry is a labor-intensive process, Puff Pastry Perfection shows that a package of frozen puff pastry sheets makes the magnificence of puff pastry accessible to home cooks everywhere. Oh, the enchanting creations that await! Frozen puff pastry can be used to quickly and easily render classics such as napoleons, cream puffs, strudels, turvers, palmiers, mille-feuille, and French tarts. It can be twisted into appetizer sticks, cut into tartlet shapes, used as a quick pie or quiche crust, folded over savory appetizer fillings, molded over casserole fillings to create one-step pot pie lids, or rolled and slice into elegant, but oh-so-easy cookies. The result? How about portobello napoleons, wasabi shrimp puffs, dried cherry and almond baked brie, or spicy cumin cheese straws for starters? For supper consider chile relle quiche, puff pastry po' boys, pizza bianco with prosciutto, arugula and parmesan or chipotle and cheese beef pot pie. Next, the sweets: miniatures such as ginger-lime sugar twists, southern pecan crisps, fresh mango napoleons, and puff pastry cinnamon rolls, all perfect for teatime or an anytime nibble. And finally the grand desserts: from lemon-blackberry cobbler to chocolate-walnut strudel to caramel apple dumplings, there's a sweet treat for every taste and occasion.
- Author BiographyCamilla V. Saulsbury is a food writer, food scholar, and recipe developer. She has won numerous national recipe contests, including the grand prize at the National Chicken Cooking Contest and the 2006 Build-a-Better-Burger recipe contest. Her recipes have appeared in Southern Living, Better Homes and Gardens, Vegetarian Times, Cooking Light, Sunset, and other cooking magazines. She lives in Texas.
- Author(s)Camilla V Saulsbury
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCumberland House Publishing,US
- Weight413 g
- Width183 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.