Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Hope McNeill, pugs are love, happiness, freedom-and everything else she finds lacking in her own life. With time or apartment space for a pug of her own, Pug Hill in Central Park is her one refuge from her mismatched boyfriend, her hopeless coworker crush, and the biggest crisis of all-a speech for her parents' fortieth wedding anniversary that will require her to overcome her huge fear of public speaking.
- Author BiographyAlison Pace is the author of the novels If Andy Warhol Had A Girlfriend, Pug Hill, Through Thick And Thin, and City Dog. Her essays have been included in several anthologies including Howl: A Collection Of The Best Contemporary Dog Wit. She lives in New York City where she is at work on another book.
- Author(s)Alison Pace
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.