Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated new edition collects a number of Buddhist devotional rituals and verses. It features a revised translation of the Heart Sutra and enlarged typeface which is ideal for dimly lit rooms. This new edition also includes the traditional Pali and Sanskrit verses as well as English translations. What is a Puja? It is the chanting of devotional mantras and verses which has been performed by Buddhists worldwide for centuries. It is meant to encourage the arising of the Bodhicitta: the desire to seek enlightenment for the sake of all living beings.
- Author BiographySangharakshita is the founder of the Friends of the Western Buddhist Order (FWBO), a worldwide Buddhist movement. With a lifetime of teaching experience, he is the author of over forty titles, and is a respected and cherished teacher.
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication12/09/2008
- LanguagePali, Sanskrit, English
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Content Note7 full page b/w plates
- Weight240 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited bySangharakshita
- Translated byA.A.G. Bennett
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.