All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMis Primeras Palabras en Espal. Step into Spanish with this exciting interactive language guide. Just look at the pictures, read the English labels, and then pull the tab to reveal the same words in Spanish. It covers topics such as my family (mi familia), the beach (la playa), the countryside (el campo), food (la comida) and the body (el cuerpo). It includes a glossary of terms, as well as tes about accents and masculine and feminine forms. This is an enjoyable introduction to the Spanish language for children who can read independently, or an easy-to-use reminder for grown-ups with pre-readers. More than 70 words and phrases are introduced, covering a number of subject areas. These include concepts familiar to any child, such as home, animals, food and the body. All the words are shown in English. Pull the tab at the bottom of each page and the Spanish translation is revealed - so 'butterfly' becomes 'una mariposa' and the complete phrase 'look at that beautiful butterfly' becomes 'mira esa bonita mariposa'. Without even ticing, youngsters will increase their understanding while having fun pulling the tabs and looking at the pictures.
- Author BiographyRebecca Elliott has illustrated a number of early learning titles, including the magnetic books Learn About Our World, Learn to Count, Learn to Read and Learn to Tell Time, also published by Armadillo.
- Author(s)Sally Delaney
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rebecca Elliott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.