All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the science behind amazing magic tricks in this fact-tastic nfiction Level 3 Ready-to-Read, part of a series about the science of fun stuff! Did you kw that every time a magician uses sleight of hand, he is secretly tracking your eye movements at the same time? How does a magician make a dove appear out of thin air? Amaze your friends with the secrets you learn in this fun, fact-filled Level 3 Ready-to-Read! A special section at the back of the book includes Common Core vetted extras on subjects like geography and history, and there s even a fun quiz so readers can test themselves to see what they ve learned!
- Author(s)Sheila Sweeny Higginson
- PublisherSimon Spotlight
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleScience of Fun Stuff
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Spotlight
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rob McClurkan
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.