All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tribute to Jane C. Goodale, Pulling the Right Threads discusses the vibrant ethgrapher and teacher\u2019s principles for mentoring, collaborating, and performing fieldwork. Kwn for her ethgraphic research in the Pacific, development of the Association of Social Anthropology in Oceania, and influence in the anthropology department at Bryn Mawr College, Goodale and other contributors renew the debate in anthropology over the authenticity of field data and representations of other cultures. Together, they take aim at those who claim ethgraphy is outmoded or false.
- Author BiographyLaura Zimmer-Tamakoshi is a research associate in anthropology and co-founder of the Owl Network at Bryn Mawr College. Jeanette Dickerson-Putman is an associate professor of the department of anthropology at Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis.
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note8 photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJeanette Dickerson-Putman,Laura Zimmer-Tamakoshi
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.