All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume will focus on pulmonary cytopathology and be published in the Essentials in Cytopathology book series which will fulfill the need for an easy-to-use and authoritative sypsis of site specific topics in cytopathology. It will focus on current specimen collection and preparation techniques as well as assessment of specimen adequacy and reporting of cytopathologic findings. Presentation of the cytopathologic features and differential diagses for benign and malignant diseases of the lung, as depicted in exfoliative, abrasive and fine needle aspiration specimens will be explored. Each disease entity will be discussed with illustration of the spectrum of changes, differential diagses and pitfalls.
- Author(s)Ibrahim Ramzy,Yener S. Erozan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/05/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials in Cytopathology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/01/2014
- Content Note176 colour illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight287 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.