Pulsed Electrochemical Detection in High Performance Liquid Chromatography by William R. LaCourse (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $303.11+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reliable, comprehensive, relevant view of HPLC and its applications The development of HPLC-PED represents the successful marriage of two powerful analytical techlogies and has resulted in the best technique for sensitive and direct detection of biological compounds with poor optical detection properties. PED has been used extensively for the determination of carbohydrates and other polar aliphatic compounds, and as a result, numerous methods have been developed to enable the analysis of a wide variety of samples. Over the years, many articles, anecdotal information, and misinformation have permeated the scientific community, with the possible consequence of confusion or uncertainty with regard to PED on the part of the analyst. Pulsed Electrochemical Detection in High-Performance Liquid Chromatography presents a reliable, comprehensive, and relevant review of HPLC-PED and its applications. The book is divided into three major parts: background material necessary for a more thorough understanding of the principles and relevance of PED; an in-depth discussion of PED using voltammetry and other electroanalytical techniques and presenting the advantages, applicability, and optimization of all existing PED waveforms; and practical aspects of HPLC-PED, including a summary of the major applications and a look at future developments in the technique. Appendices include a pulsed voltammetry (PV) program specifically written to optimize pulsed amperometric detection (PAD) waveforms and all the kwn applications, categorized and listed in tabular form. For analytical chemists; biochemists; carbohydrate chemists; biotechlogists; undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral students; and lab technicians working in a range of areas including the pharmaceutical, medical, and food and beverage industries, this eminently readable guide is the first reliable book-length treatment of how to use PED coupled with HPLC.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM R. LaCOURSE, PhD, is a faculty member at the University of Maryland Baltimore County. He spent five years in the pharmaceutical industry studying the development of product assays of both human and veterinary formulations.
- Author(s)William R. LaCourse
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/1997
- Series TitleTechniques in Analytical Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.