All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFreestyle Express is a new, fully accessible range of books tailored for 11-15 year old pupils with a reading age of 8 years. The range uses a simplified version off the Freestyle layout, making it easier for the less confident reader to follow. Body Talk enables your students to get to grips with the basics of human biology and be entertained in the process! With Body Talk Freestyle , readers can find out how the body works while enjoying some weird and wonderful facts that are sure to get them hooked on learning about this important part of the science curriculum. Readers are encouraged to think about their own bodies in order to connect with the subject matter. Curriculum coverage including appropriate terms and concepts so that students unable to cope with mainstream texts are still getting access to core curriculum topics. Feature boxes filled with fascinating facts, clear artwork and quirky photos keep engagement levels high.
- Author(s)Steve Parker
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleFreestyle Express: Body Talk S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/01/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age11+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.