All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines punctuation, explaining what it is and how it is used. The text is accompanied by bright, colourful sentence diagrams designed to clarify basic grammatical concepts, while engaging photographs and eye-catching illustrations make the book visually appealing to young readers. A quiz at the back of the book helps to cement what the reader has learned.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Getting to Grips with Grammar
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine72 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.