About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines punctuation, explaining what it is and how it is used. The text is accompanied by bright, colorful sentence diagrams designed to clarify basic grammatical concepts, while engaging photographs and eye-catching illustrations make the book visually appealing to young readers.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleGetting to Grips with Grammar
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width196 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.