All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThese unique books contain six stories, featuring the same two children who are transported to strange and wonderful places each time they open a mysterious chest in the attic. Each adventure involves them in using an aspect of punctuation, in order to get them out of a tricky situation. Each story is accompanied by a lesson plan and six photocopiable activity sheets that are differentiated for three levels of ability. The features include: a unique idea for introducing and revising punctuation; a brilliant way to motivate interest in punctuation; need to hunt for additional resources - everything needed is included in the book; and saves preparation and planning time.
- Author(s)Jonny Zucker,Wendy Dixon
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUsing Stories S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHopscotch Educational Publishing Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Interest Age6-7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.