All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
About this product
- DescriptionMitra analyzes how race and class of immigrant Punjabi taxi drivers influence their settlement patterns in the United States.
- Author BiographyDIDITI MITRA PhD is Assistant Professor at the Department of Sociology/Anthropology at Brookdale Community College, USA.
- Author(s)Diditi Mitra
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.