All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for anyone who builds and administers servers, especially in a web operations context. It requires some experience of Linux systems administration, including familiarity with the command line, file system, and text editing. No programming experience is required.
- Author BiographyThomas Uphill is an RHCA who has been using Puppet since 0.24. He has worked as a system administrator for almost 20 years, most recently with RHEL systems. He recently wrote Mastering Puppet, Packt Publishing a book for managing Puppet in large deployments. He has given tutorials on Puppet at LISA and LOPSA-East. When not at the Puppet User Group of Seattle (PUGS), he can be found at http://ramblings.narrabilis.com. John Arundel has worked in the IT industry for most of his life, and during that time has done wrong (or seen others do wrong) almost everything that you can do wrong with computers. That comprehensive knowledge of what not to do, he feels, is one of his greatest assets as a consultant. He is still adding to it. He spent much of his career working in very large corporations and, as a result, now likes to work with very small corporations. They like working with him too, not only because he can tell them about things that should not be done, but also because he can confidently inform them that big companies don't know what they're doing either. Off the clock, he enjoys gardening, competitive rifle shooting, and other gentle hobbies. You can follow him on Twitter @bitfield. If your company is small enough, you can hire him there too.
- Author(s)John Arundel,Thomas Uphill
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.