All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany schools and settings have puppets but are unsure how to use them and this book is packed with ideas and inspiration! Puppets can provide the auditory and kinesthetic learning experiences which inspire exciting and imaginative learning. Puppets can help children with communication skills, number work and the ability to empathise. Written by a pair of experts in using puppets in early years and primary education, this book will appeal to all sorts of practitioners and teachers in all sorts of settings!
- Author BiographyJane Fisher currently teaches in a Leeds primary school which is 90% EAL. She is also a lead teacher for ISP (improving school programme)
- Author(s)Jane Fisher
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleEarly Years Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteFull colour photographs
- Weight257 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.