Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionBabies and toddlers will love this padded book packed with enchanting photographs of cute puppies getting up to all kinds of mischief. This is a first words and recognition book for children to look at, either by themselves or with grown-ups. It features strong, simple pictures and engaging word play. Learning is both exciting and fun with bright, cheerful photographs of lovable puppies throughout. These puppies want to come home with you - they promise to be good! This book is full of bright and bold real-life pictures. It has been specially compiled with the advice of expert consultants to appeal to the awakening visual senses of babies and toddlers. It will capture any child's attention with images and shapes that he or she will immediately recognize and respond to. Here are playful puppies, hungry puppies, tired puppies, puppies playing music and even puppies on the phone! This book will bring a smile to any little one's face. Meanwhile, grown-ups can point to and repeat the words and simple phrases. With fabulous photographs and engaging text throughout, learning will be a fun experience for all.
- Author BiographyNicola Tuxworth is a leading educational writer for children. She has created over forty books for preschool learning and for child-and-parent play, including several titles in this series.
- Author(s)Nicola Tuxworth
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight431 g
- Width160 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.