About this product
- DescriptionToddlers will love this fun-to-shake board book. It's sturdily constructed, with an extra-thick layered cover that gives Mouse's face a 3D effect. When kids give the book a shake they're answered with a isy rattle that will make them smile. The friendly front-cover Mouse has an amusing little story to tell in the book's cheerfully illustrated pages. This is one of four titles that Barron's offers in the Rock & Rattle series: Bunny, Kitty, Mouse, and Puppy.
- Author(s)Jeremy Child
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRock & Rattle Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width109 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Caroline Davies
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.