Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- Description'Where's all the people saying that London's such a great city? I'm standing here looking out, and every way you turn, you can feel the ose turning tighter around your neck.' Gold matters to Simon. His family needs cash, but is it worth sacrificing the respect and trust of the people he loves in order to get it? Pure Gold is an exquisitely crafted and searing new play from Michael Bhim, past winner of the prestigious Alfred Fagon Award. It premiered in a co-production between Talawa Theatre Company and Soho Theatre on 27 September 2007.
- Author BiographyMichael Bhim is a young playwright who has worked with the Royal Court Theatre, the Soho, the Tricycle and Paines Plough. He is currently on attachment at the Soho and is a past winner of the prestigious Alfred Fagon Award for most outstanding achievement by a writer of Caribbean decent. His play Distant Violence has just been nominated for the Meyer Whitworth Award.
- Author(s)Michael Bhim
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/09/2007
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content NoteN/A
- Weight100 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.