All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJuice may be the magic bullet to health-it packs a huge punch of nutrition in every delicious sip. To get the most from juicing, certain vegetables and fruits are better drunk at different times of day. Pure Juice shows readers how to most effectively juice-with dozens of delicious recipes. From revitalizing morning juices to midday energy shots to restorative nutrient-dense drinks in the evening, these recipes are pure, concentrated, and healthy.
- Author BiographySarah Cadji spent ten years working in finance, until illness prompted her to begin researching the health benefits of vegetable juice. She opened London's first stand alone, cold-pressed, juice bar Roots & Bulbs in in January 2014 to great success; she has a third location in the works.
- Author(s)Sarah Cadji
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note75 color photographs
- Weight400 g
- Width168 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.