Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do for buried treasure? Best friends Randy and Jennifer are confronted with that very question in Pure Luck. It all began with the metal detector they received for their twelfth birthdays. The two old coins they find on the beach lead them on a fantastical treasure hunt ending in a treacherous cave at the edge of the ocean. They enlist the help of a trusted teacher to retrieve the chest they find there. Assailed by rising tides, a storm that floods the cave, and an injury leaving their trusted teacher with amnesia, the two best friends soon find themselves in a pickle trying to juggle all their secrets. It was Pure Luck that they found the treasure chest, but w Jennifer and Randy are asking themselves was that good luck or bad?
- Author(s)Kathryn B Hull
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.