About this product
- Description'Queen of Simple', Jane Cumberbatch's recipes for home cooking look as good as they taste. In this sensual and edible journey through the year, Jane provides a wealth of delicious recipes, as well as her tips on everything from growing herbs and planting trees to autumn picnics and reinventing leftovers. Whether you want to enjoy shortbread in summer, autumn plum jam or steamed puddings in winter, this is much more than just a cookery book. With beautiful photography and delightful illustrations, this is a personal and evocative narrative that illustrates Jane's simple and down to earth approach to food and living.
- Author BiographyStylist, author and journalist Jane Cumberbatch has pioneered a simple and natural approach to interior decoration, cooking and styling. A former decorating editor of House & Garden magazine, Jane has worked on leading publications including Elle Decoration. Her best-selling books include Pure Style, Pure Style Outside, Pure Style Living, Home Sweet Home and Decorating Easy. She has a popular blog and webiste www.purestyleonline.com, where readers can keep in touch with the latest pure style ideas.
- Author(s)Jane Cumberbatch
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content NoteOver 150 colour photographs
- Weight1089 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $42.92New
- AU $35.00New
- AU $30.78New
- AU $15.99New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.84
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $31.91
- AU $35.71Trending at AU $54.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.