Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare yourself to join me on my life's second journey after being a good little Catholic boy attending parochial school from kindergarten to eighth grade. In my late teen years I developed one chronic illness and then twelve years later I developed a second chronic illness. Both illnesses lasting well into adulthood, my dark years ended and my new journey started. As an adult man, I freely became a member of a Christian church, I was elected to the church board, and became a discipleship leader and then resigned all my positions because I performed my due diligence about the Bible, God, Jesus and organized religion. I did t like what I found, thus the impetus for this book. I will expand on one lost Bible teaching, the sin of Sodom and how legacy religious leaders have miss interrupted and miss lead the people of the world because they are obsessed with the gay community. Simply, you will expand your horizons about the sin of Sodom empowering you on how to conduct your own life's journey and how to be the best possible human being. So the question is, if t gay men, who is committing the sin of Sodom? Additionally, you will see that Jesus meets and greets a gay couple and states, I have t found anyone in Israel with such great faith and tells humanity that gay men are born gay.
- Author BiographySimply, an adequate ability to adjust emotions, thoughts, and behavior to changing situations and conditions. He finds it fairly easy to learn new things, doesn't become too fixed into routines, and remains relatively open-minded to differing opinions and ways of thinking. With a strong sense of duty and respect towards his superiors, it is rare he will join in on boss-bashing or knocking the system. However, he can get frustrated, with blue sky management schemes that lack common sense, and he will interject his dry sense of humor in the most critical ways.
- Author(s)James A Maltese
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.