All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPink, pink, pink. More than anything, Pinkalicious loves pink. But when the girls at school say that pink is for babies, and that black is the in colour w, Pinkalicious is upset. But a new friend in art class shows her that purple is also a pretty colour...This sparkling picture book explores the idea of fitting in with the crowd, while trying to stay true to yourself. The number one New York Times bestselling series by Victoria and Elizabeth Kann has gained such popularity that Pinkalicious has been made into a much loved musical in America, which is w touring again. 'A pink lover's dream come true.' - School Library Journal For more Pinkalicious fun visit http://thinkpinkalicious.com/
- Author BiographyVictoria and Elizabeth Kann are sisters who grew up in Brooklyn, New York. Author Elizabeth Kann is a doctor who has yet to see an actual case of Pinkititis. Her writing has appeared in a variety of newspapers and print publications. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two children. Victoria Kann's award-winning artwork has graced the covers and pages of many magazines, newspapers, and books. When she isn't illustrating, she can be found sampling delicious cupcakes in the bakeries of New York City, with her husband and two wee Pinkerellas.
- Author(s)Victoria Kann
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight179 g
- Width218 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Elizabeth Kann
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.