All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.83
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
About this product
- DescriptionIf you long to reach kids and see their lives changed by God, this comprehensive guide shows you how. Purpose-Driven(R) Youth Ministry will do for youth ministry what Rick Warren's Gold Medallion award-winning, The Purpose-Driven(R) Church is doing for pastoral ministry. It's an indispensable guide to creating and maintaining youth ministry for the long run. It will help you create a solid spiritual team that builds the foundations of the Christian faith into the hearts and lives of young people. Forged around the fundamental purposes of evangelism, discipleship, fellowship, ministry, and worship, Purpose-Driven(R) Youth Ministry uses the experiences of Saddleback Church to illustrate what a healthy Youth ministry can be. Nine transferable principles help you - Connect with the power of God for passionate, committed leadership - Define the purpose of your ministry and communicate it effectively - Identify your potential audience - Create programs that reach your audience and fulfill God's purposes - Implement processes that move students to maturity - Enhance your ministry with clearly defined values - Team up with parents to involve the whole family - Find volunteers and develop them into participating leaders - Persevere through tough times and thrive in an ever-changing environment. Balancing both theory and practice, Purpose-Driven(R) Youth Ministry can be applied to any church setting, regardless of size, demination, facilities, resources, and existing leadership. Purpose-Driven Youth Ministry will help you develop a ministry that equips students rather than a ministry that coordinates events. Doug Fields says, My goal for this book is to coach you through a plan to build a healthy youth ministry that isn't dependent on one great youth leader and won't be destroyed when the youth worker leaves the church. It's t a book on how to grow your youth ministry with six easy steps; it's about identifying, establishing, and building health into your church's youth ministry.
- Author BiographyDoug Fields a respected youth ministry leader for over two decades, has authored or coauthored more than 30 books, including Purpose-Driven Youth Ministry and Help! I'm a Student Leader. With an M.Div. from Fuller Theological Seminary, Doug is the youth pastor at Saddleback Church, president of SimplyYouthMinistry.com, and a frequent presenter at Youth Specialties events. Doug Fields tiene casi 20 anos de experiencia en el ministerio con jovenes y es escritor y co-escritor de varios libros incluyendo La Lecciones Biblicas Creativas en la Vida de Cristo, Videos que ensenan, Melodramas Espontaneos, Ministerio de Jovenes con Proposito. Doug, es pastor de jovenes en la comunidad cristiana de Saddleback en el Sur de California y con frecuencia sirve de maestro en los entrenamientos de Especialidades Juveniles.
- PrizesWinner of Christian Book Award 1999.
- Author(s)Doug Fields
- Date of Publication16/01/1998
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteCharts; b & w line
- Weight535 g
- Width150 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.