Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBlame it on Cinderella! We get married because we want to believe that true love and lasting happiness are possible, but all too often, our choice of a mate is based on flawed assumptions and unrealistic expectations. We have an idealistic view of how our love relationship should be, but we igre the work it takes to create and sustain that healthy lasting love. We expect a loving relationship to make us happy, without kwing what happiness means for us. The Purpose of Love is for anyone currently in a love relationship or in search of one. It is a guidebook to help you figure out what you need to be happy -- first with yourself and then as part of a loving couple. This book will help you identify what you want in a life partner and heal old wounds from the past. It is only when we realise that we alone are responsible for our own happiness that are we free to be in a relationship without needing the other person to 'make us happy'. With thought-provoking strategies and practical advice, psychotherapist Dorothy Ratusny guides the reader through the work it takes to find the right partner and to build and nurture a strong, satisfying love relationship.
- Author(s)Dorothy Ratusny
- PublisherInsomniac Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintInsomniac Press
- Weight244 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.