All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionProgram Theory in Evaluation Practice is a ground-breaking reference that teaches how to develop an explicit causal model that links an intervention (project, program or policy) with its intended or observed impacts and using this to guide monitoring and evaluation. Peerless in its explanation of why and how to use and develop program theory, the book is rich with examples and alternative approaches. The book is an invaluable resource to faculty and students as well as professionals in professional development programs, education, social work, and counseling.
- Author BiographySue C. Funnell is a director of Performance Improvement, a consulting company, and the former president of the Australasian Evaluation Society. Patricia J. Rogers, PhD, is professor of Public Sector Evaluation at Collaboration for Interdisciplinary Research, Consulting, and Learning in Evaluation, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Patricia J. Rogers,Sue C. Funnell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleResearch Methods for the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width177 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.