All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUncovering the ways our society has made an idol out of controlling our health, Dr. Bob Cutillo teaches us to think biblically and theologically about health by helping us accept the limitations of our bodies and see wellness as a gift from God.
- Author BiographyBob Cutillo (MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons) is a physician for the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless in Denver, Colorado, an associated faculty member at Denver Seminary, and an assistant clinical professor at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. He has also served as a missionary to the Democratic Republic of Congo. Bob currently lives in Denver, Colorado, with his wife, Heather, and they have two married children.
- Author(s)Bob Cutillo
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleThe Gospel Coalition
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byAndy Crouch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.