All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe themes of this volume encompass the lifelong interests of one of the most eminent and learned Jewish scholars of our time: Qumran, Hellenism, Rabbinics and chrography. The contributors, leading scholars in these fields, have produced what is a benchmark of modern scholarship of Judaism in the Graeco-Roman period.
- Author BiographyJohn Reeves is Associate Professor of Religion at Winthrop University, Rock Hill, South Carolina. John Kampen is Academic Dean and Professor of Bible at Payne Theological Seminary, Wilberforce, Ohio.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn C. Reeves,John Kampen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.