All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor covers activity revealling concealed evidence intentionally suppressed by corrupt officials in the OJ Simpson murder trial of 1995, and the conspiracy to keep it hidden from the public.
- Author BiographyT.H. Johnson became a member of the Ocean Medical Investigative Group (OMIG) in Los Angeles in 1996 in order to conduct an independent investigation of suppressed evidence in the OJ Simpson murder trial. He is noted for insisting upon a full objective examination of all of the evidence. It is the suppressed and removed evidence that maintains his interest.
- Author(s)T H Johnson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.