Push Paper: 30 Artists Explore the Boundaries of Paper Art by Lark Books (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvative, interesting, exciting: the work gathered in PUSH Paper , part of a stunningly designed new gallery series, is some of the best paper art being created today. Thirty contemporary paper artists, from world-rewned names to talented up-and-comers, all put their own spin on cutting, sculpture, installations, pop ups, paper toys and more. A vibrant question-and-answer section with the book's distinguished juror, Jaime Zollars and a biography of each showcased artist complete this visual feast of paper craft.
- Author BiographyJaime Zollars is a founder of, and contributor to, the popular contemporary paper arts blog, Paper Forest (http: //paperforest.blogspot.com). She has been recognized by numerous publications and societies, including Taschen's Illustration Now, American Illustration, Communication Arts, 3x3, Spectrum, Design Taxi, and BBC's Culture Shock. She served as the 2010 Programming Chair for The Illustration Conference in Los Angeles. Jaime teaches illustration at the Maryland Institute College of Art. Read more about Jamie at http: //jaimezollars.com.
- Author(s)Lark Books
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/07/2014
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight658 g
- Width229 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.