All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionLittle ones will love solving the puzzles to form forest animals in this cute concept book complete with sliding pieces that move back and forth! In this book, kids can slide board pieces back and forth to solve the animal puzzles! There are three pieces on each spread, and each piece has a part of the animal on them. Little ones will love sliding the pieces back and forth to either make the correct cute forest animal or make a funny new animal instead! Animals included are a fox, hedgehog, owl, and deer.
- Author BiographyNastja Holtfreter is a freelance illustrator and surface and pattern designer specializing in art licensing for postcards, paper goods, stationery, children's books, homeware, and giftware. She also worked for many years as an illustrator and animator for children's television. She lives with her two daughters and her husband in Berlin, Germany.
- PublisherLittle Bee Books
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bee Books
- Weight249 g
- Width173 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nastja Holtfreter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.