All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI can't remember the night that changed my life. The night I went from popular girl to loner freak. And my family are determined to keep it that way. They said therapy was supposed to help. They didn't expect Noah. Noah is the dangerous boy my parents warned me about. But he's the only one who'll listen. The only one who'll help me find the truth. I kw every kiss, every promise, every touch is forbidden. But what if finding your destiny means breaking all the rules?
- Author BiographyKATIE MCGARRY was a teenager during the age of grunge and boy bands and remembers those years as the best and worst of her life. She is a lover of music, happy endings, and reality television, and is a secret University of Kentucky basketball fan. Katie would love to hear from her readers. Contact her via her website, katielmcgarry.com, follow her on Twitter @KatieMcGarry or become a fan on Facebook and Goodreads.
- Author(s)Mcgarry Katie
- PublisherHarlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleHarlequin Teen
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarlequin Mills & Boon
- Weight309 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.